But why the battery can't connect the cartridge, read on and find our the answer.
There is a contact pin in the chamber of the device.
When you install the 510 thread cartridge, the cartridge center pin is recessed and not making sufficient contact, the UNI mod can't load the cartridge correctly, and flash 5 times.
The solution is very simple, just ensure all parts firmly connected.
Here are some tips for reference.
1, Reinstall all parts.
2, Clean all contact points.
3, Install a brand new cartridge. Sometimes, the cartridge was burn out resulted with the device flashing 5 times.
4, Pull out the contact point of the bottom of the cartridge, then install the cartridge.
5, Contact the shop you bought it from, ask the sales guy help you fix this problem.
Related post about Yocan vaporizer:
- Why The Yocan UNI Blinking 5 Times?
- How to fix Yocan Evolve Plus XL can't be charging at all?
- Yocan UNI indicator light troubleshooting
- How to fix Yocan UNI Pro Shorted error?
- The Yocan evolve plus button stuck
- Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery Can't Turn On
- How long does it take a Novo to charge?
- How to fix Yocan UNI Pro no atomizer error?