If your cartridge was burn out, your UNI Pro battery will occur this error.
So, please install a brand new cartridge to have a try.
Check the UNI Pro shorted or not.
Please pull out your cartridge, and hit the fire button, if this still occur shorted error, means the battery shorted inside the circuit board.
In this situation, please contact shop you bought from.
Or you can go the shop you bought from, if don't know how to check your device.
How do you fix a short circuit on Yocan UNI?
You can usually fix it by adjusting the cartridge center pin with a pair of needle-nose pliers. Giving it a slight turn about 2 or more degrees can resolve a short. If you continue to have problems, please retain the affected device and submit your question on Yocan Vaping Forum.
Yocan UNI blinking 5 times troubleshooting
Related post about Yocan vaporizer:
- Why The Yocan UNI Blinking 5 Times?
- How to fix Yocan Evolve Plus XL can't charging at all?
- Yocan UNI indicator light troubleshooting
- How to fix Yocan UNI Pro Shorted error?
- The Yocan evolve plus button stuck
- Yocan Evolve Plus XL Battery Can't Turn On
- How long does it take a Novo to charge?
- How to fix Yocan UNI Pro no atomizer error?