Recommended Voltage for 12 vape carts | source: this link
I bought Yocan Uni Pro which has an adjustable cart diameter and height. Uni Pro displays resistance of the cart in Ohms and you can adjust the perfect voltage for each cart with great precision, you can easily microdose, something that is impossible with fixed voltage battery.
Most, if not all OCS carts are ceramic, which means they can take a bit higher voltage (up to 3.3-3.4V) then non-ceramic carts (generally 2.5v-2.8v), but if you are hard hitter you probably felt a bit of burned taste after hard sesh with Redecan battery.
The idea is to be between 4W and 8W at 4W for more flavor, less kick and less vapor (microdose) and at 8W for bigger clouds and higher kick. Different carts have different resistance and batteries like Redecan are designed with heavier users in mind, you get lit hard. If you go with high volts you can burn the cart and have a bad experience.
So here is a table of recommended voltages based on Yocan Uni Pro resistance display and rule 4W-8W I will post top and bottom voltage for each cart:
Cart Name - Uni Pro Resistance - Fluke with magnet resistance - Fluke Cart resistance - recom voltage
- Trainwreck Redee 510 Redecan - 1.5 - 2.8 - 3.1 Recommended voltage: 2.4V - 3.4V
- THC Distillate 510 Canaca - 1.4 - 2.8 - 3.0 Recommended voltage: 2.3V-3.3V
- Rockstar Kush 510 Spinach - 1.5 - 2.6 - 3.3 Recommended voltage: 2.5V - 3.6V
- Original GC 510 Spinach - 1.5 - 3.2 - 3.9 Recommended voltage: 2.5V - 3.6V
- Flicker 510 Trailblazer - 1.4 - 2.9 - 3.0 Recommended voltage: 2.5V - 3.5V
- Glow 510 Trailblazer - 1.4 - 2.9 - 3.2 Recommended voltage: 2.5V - 3.5V
- THC Indica Blend 510 Aurora - 1.8 3.7 - 3.6 Recommended voltage: 2.7V - 3.8V
- THC Sativa Blend 510 Aurora - 1.9 - 2.7 - 4.6 Recommended voltage: 2.7V - 3.8V
- Pink Kush 510 San Rafael '71 - 1.7 - 3.6 - 3.7 Recommended voltage: 2.6V - 3.7V
- Jager OG 510 Top Leaf - 1.4 - 3.2 - 3.6 Recommended voltage: 2.3V - 3.3V
- Lift Lemon Riot 510 SUNDIAL - 1.4 - 1.8 - 2.0 Recommended voltage: 2.4V - 3.4V
- Balanced 510 Foray - 1.3 - 2.7 (fluke with magnet) 2.9 fluke cart Recommended voltage: 2.3V - 3.3V