CCell Palm Pro Review
Palm Pro, brings an elevated experience that defies the ordinary and will forever change the way you vape.
Learn more: https://blog.uooce.org/upgrade-your-vap ... -palm-pro/
3 Voltage Settings, 3 Unique Experiences
You’ve asked for options, so we provided the solution. Experience your cartridges exactly the way they were meant to be consumed with 3 different voltage settings. Whether you want more flavor or more vapor, Palm Pro is here to cater to your preferences.
2.8V For Maximum Flavor
3.2V For a Well-balanced Experience
3.6V For Maximum Vapor
Control the Flow
Equipped with an intuitive airflow collar, Palm Pro is able to deliver more than just adjustable voltage settings. Control the suction resistance simply by adjusting the size of the gap.
FULL OPEN: For less dense clouds and cooler vapors
HALFWAY OPEN: Happy medium for flavor and clouds
NARROWLY OPEN: For warm, dense, tasty clouds
Preheat to Start with Richer Flavors
Palm Pro’s preheating function lasts for 10 seconds and allows for delicious flavors and rich clouds from the first puff, even in cold weather.
Simply give the button a long press and Palm Pro will take care of the rest for you.
Battery Capacity: 500mAh
2.26H X 1.65W X 0.54D (in)
57.5H X 41.9W X 13.7D (mm)
Standard 510 Thread
10-second Preheat Option
3 Voltage Settings (2.8/3.2/3.6V)
3-bar Battery Status LED
Drop-in Magnetic Connection
Available for Customization
Others also read those thread about Hamilton Devices:
- Ccell Starship Triple Cartridge Unboxing And Review by The Higher Things Club
- Hamilton Jetstream Triple 510 Vaporizer Review
- CCell Palm Pro Review by VPM
- StarShip From Hamilton Devices - Nature's Remedy Cannabis
- Hamilton Shiv 101: How to avoid 'No Atomizer' error?
- CCELL Palm Pro Variable Voltage 510 Thread Battery With Type C Cable
- CCELL Palm Pro Battery Review by Seby G
- CCELL Palm Pro Review by DabConnection
- Jetstream Vape Battery from Hamilton Devices by Simple Garden CBD