Yocan UNI Pro Review From Yocan Fans

Moderator: Yocan

Yocan
United States of America

Yocan UNI Pro Review From Yocan Fans

Post by Yocan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:56 am

Product: Yocan Uni Pro. Manufacturer: Yocan Technology Co. | Shenzhen, China (made in China)

Compatibility: Any 510 cart up to 1g in size

Includes magnetic 510 thread adapter, so you screw in the cart then drop the adapter with a cart attached into the chamber

You can adjust the chamber diameter and height based on the size of the cart. So yes, any 510 cart goes here folks!

Key Features

variable temp setting via voltage range of 2.0V to 4.2V

10 sec preheat option (This doesn’t work properly, it actually vapes a good amount of oil)

Digital OLED display with temp, preheat status, general status/error display, and battery life display (the latter is sooo key)

Compact and stays concealed in your pocket well (I keep my wallet in my pocket at home in the same pocket as the unit to really conceal it from my wife, so she doesn’t think I’m walking around with it in my pocket... just going to the bathroom, Hunny!). Easily hidden in the palm of your hand.

Review

Yocan UNI Pro is called a “box mod” which made me wonder if this thing is standalone or an addon to another unit? Nothing about that during purchase research, so I took the plunge. Clearly, I know nothing about the intricacies of e-cigs, oil vaping devices, etc lol. Anyways, confirming this baby is all you need! Everything you need comes in the box. We are rolling.

To put it in perspective, I am coming from CCell m3b (cove battery). It has 3 temp settings and no preheats:

Blue: 2.8v, Yellow: 3.2v, Green: 3.6v

I have been puffing on the yellow setting as blue is far too weak. Doing so, the carts lasted me a few days, and felt like they were actually going pretty fast. I was getting big hits but lately getting to a point where I’d barely feel it like I used to (tolerance).

So why is this important? Well on just 2.5v (well below the weak blue setting on ccell m3b) had the biggest hit I’ve ever had off a normal 3-second pull. But the biggest part was how much more I feel the THC effects at a significantly lower setting than I used before.

Less voltage at once = less oil consumed per hit. So I feel like I’m going to get way more out of my carts now. It’s absolutely amazing. I want to re-buy all the carts I’ve tried and give them a proper run with this. I will never touch the ccell m3b again unless absolutely desperate.

This is the one folks... if you’re gonna be spending top dollar on OCS carts then...this is the way.

I’ve learned after some time that you actually have full control over how long you run the preheat. It doesn’t have to run the full 10 seconds, nor should it. Double click to initiate and double click to stop it. The timer shows on the screen counting down by millisecond so you can watch and stop the preheat after 2-3 seconds. This works really well to get your session started when the oil is cold, especially for thicker FSE oils

Get more on www.yocan.com
Attachments
yocan uni pro (2).jpg
yocan uni pro (2).jpg (73.7 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan.
https://www.yocan.com/

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Yocan Tech”