Yocan UNI indicator light troubleshooting

Moderator: Yocan

Yocan
United States of America

Yocan UNI indicator light troubleshooting

Post by Yocan » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:34 pm

Yocan UNI delta 8 vape mod indicator light troubleshooting
The lights wont work, no mater how many times i press, it only works when i charge it and then ,the left 2 lights stay solid and the right blink for 15 seconds and stops, nothing else.

As for the 2 lights stay on when you charging it, the UNI battery indicator light will grow when it is charging.
And once it fully charged, the indicator light will flashing 8 times and shuts off.

Other FAQs:

Why does my battery blink when I try to hit it?
This is often caused by a loose battery. If the battery is not screwed in properly, it won't be able to fully charge and the indicator light will continue to blink. To fix this issue, unscrew the battery and re-screw it back in to make sure everything is firmly connected.

How long does the Yocan UNI take to charge?
one hour
Recharging the UNI battery is quick and simple. The huge 650mAh capacity will keep you vaping for days at a time and when it dies you have an included USB fast charge cable that gets you fully recharged in only one hour. If you can't wait that long the UNI can keep heating while you recharge.

Yocan UNI flashing 3 times
The LED indicates flashing three times means no cartridge. Usually, the flashing problem is due to connection issues.
Here are some tips to fix this error:
1. Clean the contact points with a q-tip, both the contact point of UNI battery, 510 thread adapter and the cartridge.

2. Try to screw it or loose a little the adatper.

3. Install a brand new cartridge.

4. If above tips still can't fix it, please contact the head shop you bought it from.

Related post about Yocan vaporizer:

Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan.
https://www.yocan.com/

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Yocan Tech”