Here are some tips to fix this issue:
1. Ensure your Yocan Stix cartridge is firmly connected. Try to unscrew the cartridge and re-screw it back.
2. If still the Yocan Stix light still flashing 3 times, please try to use a q-tip clean the contact point with isppropyl alcohol.
3. Soak the cartridge in isopropyl alcohol few min, and dry it.
You have to dry the cartridge when you re-install the cartridge.
4. Or try to install a brand new cartridge.
5. If above tips can't work, please contact the head shop you bought it from.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1