Q&A Part 14 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Moderator: Yocan

Yocan
United States of America

Q&A Part 14 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Post by Yocan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 am

Do you know the Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL? If not, please read this series threads, we will collect the most of common vape questions. If you have any further questions, free feel to comment below. Let's get started to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Q&A Part.

Here is a question from a Yocan fan:

Recently purchased a yocan evolve plus xl from a local smoke shop new in the box on January 4th 2019. I went to charge it upon getting home and noticed I couldn’t get it to charge. I figured it was probably already fully charged from the factory so that was why I was unable to get the light to turn red to Indicate it was charging. So Iv been using it on the factory charge and today when it died i went to charge it and noticed it still wouldn’t charge. I looked in the charging port and it looks like the metal prongs are bent inside the battery causing it not to charge. Does your product have a warranty? From the factory I was unable to get it to charge and I’m trying to get a replacement.

A:
I think you get a malmanufacture item, please contact our support team or fill out this fim to claim your warranty.
www.yocan.com/contact

Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan.
https://www.yocan.com/

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Yocan Tech”