New Item with Scuff Makes Q&A Part 09 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Moderator: Yocan

Yocan
United States of America

New Item with Scuff Makes Q&A Part 09 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Post by Yocan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:23 am

Do you know the Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL? If not, please read this series threads, we will collect the most of common vape questions. If you have any questions, free feel to comment below. Let's get started to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Q&A Part.

Here is a question from a Yocan fan:

I just received my purchase in the mail today of the Yocan Evolve Plus XL. Not only is the pen the wrong color (I had ordered the Rose Gold color and received the white color), but the pen itself has scuff marks on it that are not removable. I ordered this pen with the hopes that it would be relatively high quality (which isn’t to say that it’s not), but I’m extremely disappointed with the fact that it has scuff marks and was wondering if there is anything that can be done to either compensate for or fix this issue. I have not used the pen yet, and have pictures for proof if needed.

Answer:
First of all, sorry for the inconvenience for the scuff marks on Yocan Evolve Plus XL.
If you order this item from Yocan retail site online, please contact the order team directly.

Or you have to contact the shop you bought it from.
If you want to claim warranty from Yocan Mfg, please fill out on www.yocan.com/contact

Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan.
https://www.yocan.com/

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Yocan Tech”