Metal Taste Q&A Part 08 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Moderator: Yocan

Yocan
United States of America

Metal Taste Q&A Part 08 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Post by Yocan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 am

Do you know the Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL? If not, please read this series threads, we will collect the most of common vape questions. If you have any questions, free feel to comment below. Let's get started to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Q&A Part.

Here is a question from a Yocan fan:

good morning! i purchased a yocan evolve plus on saturday and my local vape and glass store. they highly recommend your product. i took it home, put the wax in and i got a taste of metal from this vaporizer. it seems it burns the small piece up in one hit. i watched videos and see people hit after hit when using the same amount i did. i talked to some people and they recommended the cheaper evolve xl plus as it is smaller and has air flow control. they won’t let me return the vaporizer either. i still like the pen as it is a good quality product but it has the funny taste. if there is any way you can ship or exchange or do anything i’m interested in the rasta one or even rainbow. i’m on social security and can’t just go out buying things that don’t work 100% :( if you can help, please let me know. thank you and God bless.

Answer:
As for the metal taste issue, please try to install a brand new coil, the coil you used maybe a malmanufacture item.
Yes, the Yocan Evolve Plus XL comes with the airflow control function, provide more smooth and big cloud. But its price is higher than Evolve Plus, and the size is bigger than previous version.
I think you get fake item, please check the authentic code on Yocan official site.

Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan.
https://www.yocan.com/

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Yocan Tech”