Malmanufacture Device Q&A Part 06 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Moderator: Yocan

Yocan
United States of America

Malmanufacture Device Q&A Part 06 - The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Post by Yocan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:17 pm

The Best Ways to Vape Yocan Evolve Plus XL series threads, we will collect the most of common vape questions. If you have any questions, free feel to comment below. Let's get started to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Q&A Part.

Here is a malmanufacture device question from a Yocan fan:

Bought a pen a couple weeks ago an right out of box it would not work . Then bought another one . Cause the owner of the store was on vacation . So I bought the second thinking I'd be reimbursed for sure since I didn't use it at all . Now yesterday the second one I bought quit working on me an won't charge right . The owner of the store has also sold broken pen's to other people an does not do anything about it . I'm from wallaceburg Ontario an it's from the gas station called Shell gas station . I'm pretty bummed out I spent over 200 on products that don't work .

Answer:
If you get malmanufacture device, please ask the head shop to change a brand new one.

As for the charge issues, please try to use a q-tip to clean the micro USB cable port, and plug the cable comes with the package box.

If your device still can't work, please contact our after-sale team to claim the warranty.

Any time, any place, happy vaping with Yocan.
https://www.yocan.com/

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Yocan Tech”