Here is a question from one of Yocan
Mine keeps saying no atomizer and I’ve tried cleaning it out and switching carts what do I do?
The Yocan UNI Pro no atomizer Vape tips:
1. The crucial things is making sure the all parts firmly connected.
Re-screw on the adapter and make sure it's tight but not too tight . That should work.
2. Check if it’s the cart or the Yocan UNI Pro. Try a different cart and if it detects then it’s your cart don't connected correctly.
Flip the cart upside down mouthpiece downward
3. Try loosening the magnetic tip a 1/4 of a turn.
4. Lightly press down on ur cart while its in see if somethings loose
5. Please try to use a q-tip clean the contact points.