Vaping CBD Oil on the Velx Prism! | Vape Lounge

Velxtech: High quality CBD Cartridge/Batteries.

Moderator: VELXTECH

Puffco Peak
Vynnetanon

Re: Vaping CBD Oil on the Velx Prism! | Vape Lounge

Post by Vynnetanon » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:26 am

Hello. I have never tried vaping cbd, but I still have everything ahead of me. I am very impressed with the effect that cbd oil gives in drops. I bought cbd oil on the Blessed website in the hope of getting rid of anxiety and it gave a great effect. Now I have confidence in myself and don't worry about trifles at all.

Naat18

Post by Naat18 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:14 am

Does CBD vaping juice have the same effect as CBD oil? I'd like to try, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I've heard of CBD smokeables, and as I know, they provide the effect faster. As for me, I just take CBD Gummies before bed, and that's enough for me, but I want to try taking them during the day as well.

Naat18

Post by Naat18 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:15 am

Does CBD vaping juice have the same effect as CBD oil? I'd like to try, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I've heard of CBD smokeables, and as I know, they provide the effect faster. As for me, I just take CBD Gummies before bed, and that's enough for me, but I want to try taking them during the day as well.

Sophie
United States of America

Post by Sophie » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:20 am

Yes, chewing gum is a really cool thing, but I'm a fan of pure marijuana or CBD oil. These remedies calm me down and relieve tension. I spend every evening with oil that makes me feel great. Therefore, either grow it yourself or buy oil.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Velxtech”