Vape leaking from the bottom air flow hole probable cause
- Refilling the ejuice in improper way.
- Orings, refilling pad glass, and cotton is not in good condition.
- Vaping setting is improper.
- Coil issue.
- Sitting for a long time after refilling.
Vape leaking from the bottom air flow hole Suggestions & solutions
Three conditions below:
Before vaping occurs Vape leaking from the bottom air flow hole
- Make sure orings, seal and glass are all good and everything is tight. Use juice to lubricate o rings during instalation.
- When you use RBA coil, make sure you stuff the cotton in there really good.
- You can also take it all apart and screwed the coil into the base nice and then screwed the top bit on make sure it's all tight and make sure the seals are perfect
- Make sure coil bottom capes are clamped all the way down and make sure air holes are closed when refilling.
- Make sure the atomizer has been cooled down while you refill the tank, because the liquid flows faster when the atomizer is hot.
- Please finish the refilling asap, the longer you open the top cap, the more gravity and air pressure will come through the filling holes to press liquid.
- Please try to vape at a appropriately high wattage which is recommended on the coil during vaping. It may encounter the leaking issue if the liquid on the coil hasn't been atomized on time with low wattage.
- Besides, please close all the airholes when you do not use it.