Will Jenkins Act effect on cannabis vaping products?

lovenord

Post by lovenord » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:42 am

Do you know enkins Act? Or do you using dab pen or cannabis products?
Read the view from vape expert.

"This could have a significant effect on cannabis vaping products, even if the intent is clearly to curb nicotine products," Aaron Smith, CEO of the National Cannabis Industry Association, told Marijuana Moment. "We're making sure that Congress and the incoming administration understand that it would be a misguided waste of resources to apply this to the already heavily regulated cannabis industry. In the long run, it's important that cannabis is descheduled so it can be appropriately regulated at the federal level, clearing up ambiguities like this." Source: reason

Puffco Peak
vanessamurray
United States of America

Re: Will Jenkins Act effect on cannabis vaping products?

Post by vanessamurray » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:37 am

Thank you so much for this information here but right now I would like to get more information about various online resources where it's possible to order such things

jammees
United States of America

Re: Will Jenkins Act effect on cannabis vaping products?

Post by jammees » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:25 pm

You know, I have used a lot of various online services and the last one was oaseeds.com and their website is pretty nice and I have already used it a few times and everything was okay so I truly believe that you need to pay attention to this one right there too. Hope that it will be useful for you there.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Legislation News”