Bangkok Thailand: First Cookies Store In Asia

vapeuk
United States of America

Bangkok Thailand: First Cookies Store In Asia

Post by vapeuk » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:45 pm

Bigger Business: Berner Opens First Cookies Store In Asia {Bangkok Thailand}

Berner415

Bangkok, Thailand has just welcomed the first Cookies store in Asia, marking the international cannabis brand's expansion into a new continent. Cookies, known for its exceptional quality and commitment to the highest standards, has made its mark in the industry with its premium genetics and innovative products. The brand's expansion into Asia, with its first store in Bangkok, is a significant milestone and a testament to its continued growth and success.

The Cookies store in Bangkok boasts a stunning interior, with a unique and modern design that reflects the brand's commitment to style and innovation. Customers will be able to browse a range of products, including Cookies' signature strains and other premium genetics, as well as a range of accessories and merchandise.

Co-Founder and CEO of Cookies, Berner, expressed his excitement about the brand's expansion into Asia and the opening of the first Cookies store in Bangkok. "The fact that my first time going to Asia is to open up a Cookies store is not something I could have ever imagined and really special," he said. "This store is beautiful and we are grateful for our partners on the ground in Thailand who helped make this possible."

Thailand is known for its rich culture and diverse offerings, making it the perfect location for the first Cookies store in Asia. The brand's arrival in Bangkok is a testament to its global reach and commitment to delivering premium quality cannabis products to customers around the world.

The opening of the Cookies store in Bangkok is sure to be a significant event for the local community and cannabis enthusiasts. With its exclusive menu of fire genetics, the store promises to provide an unforgettable experience for customers. Berner concludes, "I hope Bangkok is ready for an exclusive menu of fire genetics. I can't wait to open doors on a new continent on Saturday, 1/21/23!"

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Vaping Events and Exhibition”