Lost Mary OS5000~ 5 Flavors Laced Up Vapes

Make it elf, enjoy yourself. Since 2018, Elfbar has been making an effort on product innovation via a smart heating system as we discover the need for natural-based taste and more healthy ways of vaping are thriving year by year. To better control the formula and puff to transfer a repeatable experience to our customers, the products have been obedient to the keyword of Elfbar: heathier and better. After thousands of taste and experiments, we found methods of making our products harm-free materials, pure taste and delicate design, only to present you products that will surely meet your demand.

Moderator: elfbar01

lostmary

Lost Mary OS5000~ 5 Flavors Laced Up Vapes

Post by lostmary »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQ3blh ... 9zdCBtYXJ5
Lost Mary OS5000~ 5 Flavors
Laced Up Vapes

Feedback on Lost Mary OS5000 from @nikkiverhulst8891

i have the cherry cola, and at first i really liked it, but then it got old to me personally... unfortunately. These things aren't cheap to buy and then hate them and can't vape them. Too expensive for me anyways. I just got 3 New vapes today though, and those with the others I have, will last me quite awhile, so I'm good for a bit, lol. You have tons of them !! Lol Great reviews, as always. Love your energy and effort you put into your videos !! We really need someone like you in the disposable world on YouTube. Thx again for the great content. You're a natural at this !! Have a great day, and take care.

Return to “ELF bar”