Smok Mico stopped firing troubleshooting

jadis.montijo

Smok Mico stopped firing troubleshooting

Post by jadis.montijo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:13 am

Thanks @Ryan Shaffer

Has you Smok Mico stopped firing? Stopped hitting? I'll show you how to fix it! Again, I'm not responsible for you damaging your Mico. Do this at your own risk!

Here is another video about SMOK MIco firing problem troubleshooting.
SMOK MICO FIRING PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

#1 SMOK MIco firing problem
Please pop the pod out, put a paper towel under the airflow and blow into the tip.

Why does my Mico keep blinking?
Why does my SMOK Mico keep lighting up? The Mico's indicator light is designed to blink five times in a row when it's powered on, so it may be normal to see the light turning on and off. If the battery indicator light is green, it's communicating a fully-charged battery.

Why is my Smok Mico blinking white?
Short circuit protection: if a load short circuit is detected, the white LED light will flash 4 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.
Low voltage protection: when battery capacity is lower than 3.3V, the LED light will flash 15 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.
Last edited by jadis.montijo on Wed May 20, 2020 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

jadis.montijo

Re: Smok Mico stopped firing troubleshooting

Post by jadis.montijo » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Have you tried cleaning the copper receptors between the kit and the pods. Some lower VG liquid tends to leak around the area as well as condensations from the heat. A q tip or rolled tissue paper should do the job.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Vape Pod Systems”