What Is THC-JD and How Is It Made?

All about Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC and other THC vapes.
hhc_cart
United States of America

Post by hhc_cart » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:13 pm

THC-JD is such a new cannabinoid that we still don’t know a lot about it. What we do know is that it’s a naturally occurring cannabinoid in the hemp plant – one of about 113 that we know of so far – so it’s not a synthesized cannabinoid like THC-O. THCjd a trace cannabinoid, and that’s why we’re only now learning about its existence. 

Up until recently, we didn’t have the high-tech analysis techniques that we do know which allow us to find the extremely trace compounds in the hemp plant. The primary way to discover new cannabinoids is through liquid chromatography, which exposes those cannabinoids that have been hiding, so to speak.

THC-JD stands for “tetrahydrocannabioctyl”. The “octyl” comes from “octa”, meaning “8”. Its name references the cannabinoid’s 8-carbon sidechain which references its chemical structure, and it contrasts the 5-carbon sidechain of delta 9 THC. This increased number seems to be responsible for the superior potency of THC-JD compared to delta 9 – which we’ll be getting into more in the next section.

THC-JD Benefits List

Strong mental and body experience
Chilled
Relaxed
Happy
Anxiolytic properties
Relief

We still have a lot to learn about tetrahydrocannabioctyl, but what we do know is that its psychoactive properties are already making it extremely popular. The high is often compared to THC-P, THC-H and HHC-P. In fact, the two cannabinoids seem to be popular to take together, as there may be a synergistic effect that really gives you a phenomenal experience within the body and mind in terms of mood, relaxation and so on.

The key thing to know about tetrahydrocannabioctyl high is that it is all about euphoria. People describe a stronger feeling of euphoria than they’ve ever experienced with any other cannabinoid. Also is potentially very-long lasting, as we are aware that many other cannabinoid-based products provide only a short phase of euphoria that doesn’t last for the duration of the high.

Also, alongside the euphoria effect, users report a uniquely powerful body high that can be intensely relaxing, and great for easing physical tension. The THCJD high may last for 2-4 hours depending on tolerance. 
Source: https://www.binoidcbd.com/blogs/news/what-is-thcjd

Puffco Peak
Vynnetanon

Re: What Is THC-JD and How Is It Made?

Post by Vynnetanon » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:44 pm

In fact, the purpose of cannabis products is much more than it might seem. Not so long ago, scientists uncovered the benefits of cannabis for the treatment of alcohol addiction. I had this problem and now I'm fine. I bought natural dried hash from this online store https://www.shroomsdirect.io/product/mercedes-hash/ and used it for addiction treatment at a dose of 1.5 mgrams. I did not expect miracles, but the effect really surprised me pleasantly.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “THC Vape”