Melee HHC PRO review - Jared Torres

All about Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC and other THC vapes.
vapeuk
United States of America

Melee HHC PRO review - Jared Torres

Post by vapeuk » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:53 pm

HHC Rookie Vs HHC PRO
Jared Torres
The Flavorful Journey - 7 Inhales Challenge:

1st Inhale - Strawberry Skittles:
I take my first inhale from the Strawberry Skittles vape, and instantly, I'm hit with pure strawberry juice flavor. It's so delightful and smooth that I'm eager to take another hit right away. The effects start to kick in after just two hits, setting the tone for an exciting session.

2nd Inhale - Strawberry Skittles:
The second inhale only confirms what I experienced earlier - the Strawberry Skittles flavor is on another level. I'm amazed at how refreshing and potent it is. I'm already feeling elevated, and the temptation to take more hits is getting stronger.

3rd Inhale - Watermelon Mimosa:
Moving on to the Watermelon Mimosa, I'm welcomed by a sweet and refreshing watermelon flavor. There's something unique about this blend that leaves a pleasant aftertaste. I'm in awe of the smoothness and potency, making the challenge even more exciting.

4th Inhale - Watermelon Mimosa:
With the fourth inhale, I can't help but appreciate the delightful combination of flavors in the Watermelon Mimosa vape. It's not just a regular watermelon taste; it's a sweet and refreshing experience that keeps me intrigued and eager for more.

5th Inhale - Strawberry Skittles:
Returning to the Strawberry Skittles, I'm still in love with its outstanding flavor profile. The smoothness is remarkable, and I can feel the effects taking me to new heights with each inhale.

6th Inhale - Watermelon Mimosa:
On the sixth inhale, I notice that the vapes are getting even smoother as my lungs adjust to the experience. The potency is still impressive, and I can't believe how far I've come in this challenge.

7th Inhale - A Triumphant Finish:
As I take the final, seventh inhale, I'm met with a mixture of excitement and euphoria. The HHC in these Melee vapes has proven its power, and I'm beyond satisfied with the delightful flavors and effects.

Conclusion:
Melee's HHC Disposable Vapes have once again left me in awe. Their potent flavors and smoothness make them stand out among other disposables in the market. The Strawberry Skittles and Watermelon Mimosa vapes both offered an unforgettable experience.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “THC Vape”