Why is My ooze Signal Vape Pen's Green Light Flashing and How Do I Fix It

OozeLife© Official Website | World's Best Vape Pen

Moderator: danny_hannawa

Vincent_Ayar
United States of America

Why is My ooze Signal Vape Pen's Green Light Flashing and How Do I Fix It

Post by Vincent_Ayar » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:57 pm

If the green light on your ooze Signal vape pen is blinking, it could indicate one of several issues. Here are some potential causes and solutions for a blinking green light on an ooze Signal vape pen:
  1. The battery needs to be charged: If the green light is flashing slowly, it could mean that the battery is running low and needs to be charged. Simply connect the vape pen to a charger using the included USB cable and let it charge until the green light is steady.
  2. The cartridge is not properly connected: If the green light is flashing quickly, it could mean that the cartridge is not properly connected to the battery. Make sure that the cartridge is firmly and securely inserted into the battery. If it's not seated properly, the light will continue to flash.
  3. The battery is not properly connected: If the green light is flashing slowly and the battery is fully charged, it could mean that the battery is not properly connected to the cartridge. Make sure that the battery and cartridge are securely fastened together.
  4. The battery is damaged: If none of the above solutions work and the green light is still flashing, it's possible that the battery is damaged and needs to be replaced. Contact the manufacturer or a vape shop for assistance with obtaining a replacement battery.
In general, it's important to regularly maintain and clean your vape pen to ensure it is functioning properly. This includes keeping the battery charged and cleaning the mouthpiece and cartridge. If you continue to experience issues with your ooze Signal vape pen despite trying the above solutions, it may be best to contact the manufacturer or a vape shop for further assistance.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “ooze”