If you're using an Ooze pen, then you know how convenient and discreet it is for vaping on the go. But eventually, you'll need to refill the cartridge, and it's important to know how to do it properly to avoid any problems or spills. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to refill an Ooze pen cartridge:
- First, make sure that your Ooze pen is turned off and that the cartridge is empty. You don't want to accidentally spill any vape juice while refilling the cartridge.
- Next, carefully remove the cartridge from the pen. It should come out easily, but be gentle to avoid damaging it.
- Once the cartridge is out, hold it over a sink or a paper towel to catch any spills. Then, using a syringe or a dropper, fill the cartridge with your desired vape juice. Be careful not to overfill it, as this can cause the cartridge to leak or malfunction.
- After you've filled the cartridge, carefully put it back into the pen. Make sure that it's securely seated and that there are no gaps or leaks.
- Finally, turn on the pen and test it to make sure that it