- Start by preparing your herbs. Grind them finely and evenly using a grinder or by hand.
- Load your ground herbs into the glass tube. Be sure not to overpack the tube, as this can make it difficult to slide the inner tube in and out.
- Place the silicone cap onto the end of the glass tube. This will help to keep your herbs in place and prevent them from falling out.
- Hold the glass tube with the mouthpiece facing upwards and the silicone cap facing downwards.
- Slide the inner tube out of the glass tube. This will expose the herbs and create an airway for smoking.
- Light the exposed end of the herbs using a lighter or other heat source.
- Inhale slowly and steadily through the mouthpiece. As you inhale, slide the inner tube back into the glass tube. This will extinguish the burning herbs and help to conserve your herbs for multiple uses.
- When you're finished smoking, simply slide the inner tube out again and dispose of any spent herbs. You can then reload the glass tube with fresh herbs for future use.