- Gather your supplies. You will need a new cartridge, a syringe or eyedropper, and your preferred e-liquid or oil.
- Remove the old cartridge from the pen. Depending on the design of your pen, you may need to unscrew the cartridge or simply pull it out.
- Fill the syringe or eyedropper with your desired amount of e-liquid or oil. Be sure not to overfill the cartridge, as this can cause leaks or other issues.
- Carefully drip the e-liquid or oil into the cartridge, filling it to the desired level. Avoid getting any liquid on the exterior of the cartridge or in the connector.
- Reattach the cartridge to the pen. Make sure it is securely in place to prevent leaks.
- Allow the cartridge to sit for a few minutes to allow the liquid to fully saturate the wicking material.
- Test the pen to ensure that it is working properly. If you are experiencing any issues, such as a burnt taste or difficulty drawing vapor, try adjusting the wattage or temperature settings on your pen.