Connect with your social network account
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
OozeLife© Official Website | World's Best Vape Pen
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:47 am
If your Ooze pen is blinking green
, it may indicate that the battery is low and needs to be charged. To fix this issue, try the following steps:
- Plug the pen into a power source using the provided USB cable.
- Allow the pen to charge for at least 30 minutes.
- After the pen has charged, press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn it on.
- If the green light is still blinking, try charging the pen for a longer period of time.
If the green light continues to blink even after charging the pen for an extended period of time, there may be a problem with the battery or the charging port. In this case, it is best to contact the manufacturer for assistance.