Vaping101:yellow plug n play battery

Vincent_Ayar
United States of America

Vaping101:yellow plug n play battery

Post by Vincent_Ayar » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:12 pm

What's PlugPlay Battery?
With over 350+ puffs per charge, the powerful PLUGPLAY™ PLAY Battery (500mAh) gives you more play time and less charge time delivering an unrivaled experience.

Plug Play is a vape pod system compatible to utilize Plug and Play prefilled pods. Plug Play features aluminum chassis construction, an integrated battery that produces 3.4V and can be charged via micro-USB port. Plug and Play battery has overcharge, low voltage, and short circuit protection.
Learn more: https://plugplay.com/products/yellow

How to use the battery in a plug n play?
The Plug and Play battery has an over-charge, low-voltage and short-circuit protection. Simply place the Plug and Play pre-filled pod, press the button and inhale. The battery is sold without the cartridge.

PlugPlay Battery Charging Troubleshooting
my plug and play battery does not want to recharge at all
Here is a solution from one vape user.
This sometimes happens is it was a faulty battery that just cant seem to hold a charge anymore.
One thing you can try is removing the battery and see if there is any residue on the 6 gold bars, inside the battery pack.
There is a high chance that you will need to get a new battery. Hopefully you can still exchange it like I had to do before.

I've had 1 battery do that to me. I bought the Red controller / Plug and Play kit bundle. I charged the battery once, Used that charge for 4 weeks, when I tried to charge it again, nothing would happen. The light would go from red to off and the controller would work as if it was wired. The moment you unplug the cable, the controller would shut off.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Oil Vape”