The Delta Extrax insane punch and watermelon candy kush Vape Pen Review

DeltaExtrax

The Delta Extrax insane punch and watermelon candy kush Vape Pen Review

Post by DeltaExtrax » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:30 am

Are you looking for some Delta Extrax device or delta 8 vaporizers? If yes, please read this thread.

Finely Cured's view:

I recommend taking small puffs the first time you try these because... These things are STRONG!
Both of the pens seem like really good.
The Delta Extrax vape pens are pretty strong taking a hit from one of these is like dabbing delta 8 distillate.
The functionally of two flavors are same pretty much the same size.
They both have the same little viewing window so you can see how much distillate is left.

The Delta Extrax insane punch vape pen

They're just delta eight distillate mixed with terpenes, and not watered down with vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol e-liquid.

The Delta Extrax insane punch vape pen is really good, it's definitely a pleasant hit.
uses cannabis terpenes instead of just artificial flavors
The Delta Extrax insane punch vape pen is a bit peppery with some warm spice notes, like clove and it finishes with this fruity almost berry-like taste.
as far as effects go the Delta Extrax insane punch vape pen is strong after about 10 minutes.

If you're just trying to chill out a bit, the Delta Extrax insane punch vape pen is your option.

The Delta Extrax watermelon candy kush vape pen

First of all, the Delta Extrax watermelon candy kush is much more fruit forward.

This one hit me even harder than the Delta Extrax insane punch vape pen.
The watermelon candy kush vape pen one had me sideways

The Delta Extrax watermelon candy kush vape pen version is a newer model, it is a little
different the insane punch one looks.

The Delta Extrax watermelon candy kush still got some of those cannabis terpenes in the background but the watermelon fruitiness is really the dominant taste.

If you're trying to get blitzed, the Delta Extrax watermelon candy kush vape pen is your option.

The Delta Extrax Delta 8 Vape Pen Review (Delta Effex) - Finely Cured

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Oil Vape”