Yocan UNI Pro review - sativacyborg_420

Jeroen

Yocan UNI Pro review - sativacyborg_420

Post by Jeroen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:39 pm

This Yocan UNI Pro review post from sativacyborg_420 on reddit.com
Many guys discussed this mod on this sub-reddit, most of them upvoted this thread. You can adjust the length and width of the chamber, to fit most of oil cartridges.

The yocan uni pro is an absolute beast this compact cartridge mod is packed with features and is all about performance every time I bust this little guy out I can't help but notice that it's basically a fully-fledged box mod shrunken down to the size of a compact cartridge vape . The mood turns on with the standard 5 clicks of the for button. Adjust the voltage via the up/down keys and OLED screen, (which shows battery level voltage, ohms and a fire button timer), and the system calculates the rest to give you the smoothest draw and fattest clouds from a cart that i have ever seen. My unit came with a sick hotrod red rubberized coating for a no slip grip.The lanyard hole however leaves something to be desired and would benefit from being placed a little bit better and being made more robust the viewing window to check your oil level is lighted to make it easy to read. And you can adjust the length and width of the chamber via the slider and aperture the fit almost any 510 threaded oil cartridge. Overall a solid buy that will definitely be my daily driver vape.

Source:

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Mods & PVs”