The Yocan Uni Pro is a great battery - from a reddit reviewer

jerkovich

The Yocan Uni Pro is a great battery - from a reddit reviewer

Post by jerkovich » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:45 pm

This UNI Pro review article from @de_argh on reddit.com

Having owned a standard Uni, I was already familiar with the product line. The addition of the OLED display and voltage adjustment is great. I was able to perfectly dial the Uni Pro in for optimal taste and vapor. The adjustment buttons are well placed and easy to use. The OLED display is easy to see in outdoor sunlight.

The 650mAh battery easily lasts a couple of days of heavy use, and the battery charge meter is a great addition.

The cartridge height and diameter adjustment is a nice feature. It's pretty tall as far as cartridges go, but it doesn't stick up too far. Shorter cartridges would make sure of the height adjustment. The diameter adjustment is nice, although the tension could be a little stronger.

Overall I really like this battery / mod. The strong battery and granular voltage adjustments make this a great unit. My only concern is with the durability of the Uni Pro. The Uni Pro is housed in plastic, and I'm not sure how well it would survive a few drops.

In summary, the Uni Pro is a great battery. If brings all the features of a full size box mod to the 510 threaded cartridge line. It's small and discrete, and has a battery that will give you multiple days of heavy use. You should buy this battery.

Thanks again Yocan for valuing my opinion.

If you have any questions about Yocan UNI Pro, please comment below.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Mods & PVs”