JUUL's Biggest Fans Are Jumping Ship

Jeroen

Post by Jeroen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:26 pm

A quick scroll shows more than a dozen posts inquiring about and recommending non-JUUL devices. “Let me know if you find a good replacement! I’m also on my last mint pod,” reads one comment on a thread seeking a consensus opinion on a suitable JUUL alternative. Other posts are pretty similar; the shared impetus behind each one appears to be a desire to continue vaping flavors beyond tobacco and menthol. Many posters say they refuse to return to cigarettes, and, in light of JUUL’s increased restrictions, feel forced to find jump ship from one brand to another.

This is sort of a cruel irony, given that, just three days ago, on Friday, the CDC released findings that suggest vitamin E acetate, which is mostly used in THC products for diluting and thickening, but is also sometimes used in nicotine-only liquids, is the likely culprit behind the outbreak of vaping-related lung illnesses that began in mid-August. The CDC hasn’t excused any particular brands or suppliers from the outbreak yet, so it’s not clear if switching from JUUL to another brand will meaningfully affect the risk of lung illness. No one seems to have a handle on the precise contents of any brand of pods, at least not yet.
In light of increased flavor restrictions, r/juul has become the place to seek out the next big thing in e-cigs.

Source: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j5y3 ... cigarettes

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Legislation News”