Lost Mary (MO5000)~ Blue Trio Review

Make it elf, enjoy yourself. Since 2018, Elfbar has been making an effort on product innovation via a smart heating system as we discover the need for natural-based taste and more healthy ways of vaping are thriving year by year. To better control the formula and puff to transfer a repeatable experience to our customers, the products have been obedient to the keyword of Elfbar: heathier and better. After thousands of taste and experiments, we found methods of making our products harm-free materials, pure taste and delicate design, only to present you products that will surely meet your demand.

Moderator: elfbar01

lostmary
United States of America

Lost Mary (MO5000)~ Blue Trio Review

Post by lostmary » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:41 am

Lost Mary (MO5000)~ Blue Trio
Laced Up Vapes

Other's feedback: @Matthew_05189

I have blue trio it’s pretty good watermelon cherry is amazing
Definitely got to try lost Mary citrius sunrise MO5000

Let's start with the scent. Personally, I found it to be a little perfumey, which may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, what truly sets this flavor apart is its icy nature. It's like a frosty gust hitting you right in the face, awakening your senses.

When it comes to taste, this vape liquid does not hold back on the berry explosion. It's a medley of various berries that really make their presence known. The flavors are bold, vibrant, and impossible to miss.

But here's the catch - the sweetness. Oh boy, is it sweet! The sweetness level is off the charts, and I'd rate it a solid nine out of ten on the sweetness scale. It's a sugar rush that you can feel right down to your molars. If you have a sweet tooth, you're in for a treat!

However, I must admit that this flavor might not be for everyone. Its intense sweetness and icy sensation make it more of a special occasion vape for me rather than an everyday choice. It's the kind of flavor you reach for when you're in the mood for something daring and indulgent.

One thing that surprised me was the lack of clarity on the label regarding the icy element. I think it would be helpful for potential buyers to know upfront that this flavor brings the chill factor. It's like taking a refreshing plunge into an ice bath, so be prepared for that exhilarating sensation!

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “ELF bar”