Lost Mary Grape Jelly Vape Review by Asherjax

Make it elf, enjoy yourself. Since 2018, Elfbar has been making an effort on product innovation via a smart heating system as we discover the need for natural-based taste and more healthy ways of vaping are thriving year by year. To better control the formula and puff to transfer a repeatable experience to our customers, the products have been obedient to the keyword of Elfbar: heathier and better. After thousands of taste and experiments, we found methods of making our products harm-free materials, pure taste and delicate design, only to present you products that will surely meet your demand.

Moderator: elfbar01

lostmary

Lost Mary Grape Jelly Vape Review by Asherjax

Post by lostmary »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPgMRHIFyE

Lost Mary Grape Jelly Vape Review!
Asherjax

Hey there, everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic day. Today, I've got another vape review lined up for you. This time, we're diving into the Lost Merry Grape Jelly. Now, this one caught my eye with its claim of 5,000 puffs, but there's a little uncertainty about whether it's 5,000 puffs exactly. Nonetheless, it's a rechargeable pod that's got my curiosity piqued.

So, I was about to pick something else up, but then I saw this grape jelly flavor, and you know what? It looked pretty cool. The design's got this neat silicone matte texture that feels quite nice. Now, the store guy mentioned I'm the first one to try it, and I was like, "Sure, let's give it a shot." It set me back about 25 bucks, with tax and all. And you know me, I like to have a rough idea before diving in headfirst.

The Lost Merry Grape Jelly promises those 5,000 puffs, but does it deliver? Well, let's get into the nitty-gritty and break it down for you.

So, what's the verdict? It's actually pretty good. I mean, it's not exactly my all-time favorite grape flavor, and trust me, I've tried a bunch of grape juices over the years. It does remind me of this other grape flavor I reviewed a while back, although I can't quite put my finger on the name right now. The taste is somewhat reminiscent of that one, and for those who've been following my vape reviews, you might recall it.

Now, on a bit of a tangent here, I recall this incident while filming the review. There was this guy in the background just letting loose, shouting like crazy. I couldn't help but wonder about his situation, maybe he had some mental health issues. It's moments like these that make you ponder about the state of things in our society, you know? But let's get back to the review.

Getting into the actual flavor, I'd say it's a pretty solid grape taste. If I had to rate it, it would sit at a six out of ten. It's above average, no doubt, but don't take this rating as gospel. Sometimes my opinions evolve after spending more time with a flavor. You know how it goes—sometimes a first impression isn't the final say.

So, to sum things up, Lost Merry Grape Jelly has potential. It's got a cool 5,000 puffs claim, and while it's not my ultimate grape flavor, it's definitely above average. I'm giving it a preliminary score of six out of ten. If you've got any experience with Lost Mary's products or if you've tried this particular one, drop me a comment and let me know your thoughts. And if you're new here, hit that subscribe button, give me a like, and I'll catch you in the next one. Stay curious, my friends!
SethNelson

Re: Lost Mary Grape Jelly Vape Review by Asherjax

Post by SethNelson »

sound cool!! thx for reviev)))

Return to “ELF bar”