How to avoid burning your GEEKBAR disposable vape guide - Geordie Vape Man

delta8fan

How to avoid burning your GEEKBAR disposable vape guide - Geordie Vape Man

Post by delta8fan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:35 am

Why your Geek Bar disposable vape burning?

Your Geek Bar disposable vape tastes burnt, it doesn’t necessarily mean your device is broken or that you need to throw it away.
If your hit more than 5 sec, it is too long for the Geekbar disposable vape.
Because it's going to get the coil too hot and burn eventually. You got a hit where the cotton in your device wasn’t soaked properly so you got a taste of scorched wick.
So, How to avoid Geekbar disposable vape burning?

Tips for avoid Geek Bar disposable vape disposable vape burning
  • It is take smaller hits, do not longer than 5sec.
  • If you want to take big hits, consider take sort of multiple hits, instead of long inhale.
    Gives a little bit of breathing room for the coil and just stops it getting hot to the point where it's just going to overheat
  • Tilt your device around slightly if your Geek Bar tastes burnt still. This helps the e-liquid saturate the wicking system in your device.
  • Or leave it alone for a few minutes. Don’t try to hit it again immediately; there isn’t enough time for the cotton to re-soak if you don’t wait a few moments.
Watch the video guide line from Geordie Vape Man

Puffco Peak
delta8fan

Re: How to avoid burning your GEEKBAR disposable vape guide - Geordie Vape Man

Post by delta8fan » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:13 pm

Here is the way Marco Tartaglia fixed this problem:
I took off the cap where you smoke, took out the rubber thing on top of the tube in the middle, and I got two juice soaked cottons from another bar of the same flavor and I squeezed a little juice out on top of each of the pieces of cotton of the bar you’re trying to fix, then I pushed the cottons inside the bar a little toward the tube, that way it soaked it up with juice, afterwards put everything back together and bam! It was back to normal as it should be, full flavor and good hits

geekbar01

Re: How to avoid burning your GEEKBAR disposable vape guide - Geordie Vape Man

Post by geekbar01 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:44 pm

Nice vape tip for our geekbar device, thanks.

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Disposable Vape”