Disposable Vape review from Sherlock Hohms

luna2020

Post by luna2020 » Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 am

Here it the list disposable vpae
#1 SKOL UNO
The SKOL UNO Disposable is taking vaping salt based nicotine to a whole new level.
Features:
270 puffs
1.2ml

#2 Nitro Cold Brew Solo
Nitro's Cold Brew Solos allow you to savor the convenience of using a portable, perfectly disposable vaping device that's preloaded with exquisite
Features:
300 PUFFS (Equivalent of 30 cigarettes).
50mg of Nicotine Salt
2mL of e-liquid
350 MAH battery

#3 Air Bar
The Air Bar Disposable device is one of the best disposables on the market. It contains 1.8ml of 5% nicotine e-juice.
Suorin Air Bar Disposable vape features 1.8ml of liquid and 500 puffs per bar. With a 400mAh battery your Air Bar will last longer than any other

#4 Moti Piin

The MOTI Disposable Pod Kit is a pre-filled disposable vape device, with 50mg nicotine salt strength, and is compact like a crayon that fits within the palm

#5 Twist Pods
The Pod Twist Disposable Vape by Pod Stick makes it easy for users to enjoy a vaping experience and a satisfactory nicotine dose.
The Pod Twist 2500 disposable device is pre-installed with 6.5ml of e-liquid, which has a higher capacity than most tanks on the market.

#6 Purr Bar

Original Title: Disposable Pod Vape Showdown - Choosing the Right One

Looking for the 6 best disposable pod systems of 2020? This is my list of my top favorite disposable pod vape systems that I'm using as of may 2020

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Disposable Vape”