Moderator: danny_hannawa

Vladimir_ooze
United States of America

Empower your sessions with Ooze batteries and vaporizers

Post by Vladimir_ooze » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:00 am

THE BRINK *SUB-OHM* DRY HERB VAPE | ooze's latest drop
Chrissy Harless

Ooze Brink Battery
The Ooze Brink is a pocket-sized dry herb vaporizer built with our Nano-Glazed ceramic.

This makes the Brink's battery incredibly efficient. It uses an 1800MAh battery, which charges via USB-C and provides around 10-12 sessions per charge.

Ooze Brink Flavor
Engineered for portability without compromising on performance or flavor, this little powerhouse lets you enjoy your favorite strain on the go. The Ooze Brink is an entry-level dry herb vaporizer that is super easy to use. Discover the Ooze Brink, a dry herb vaporizer with 3 heating technologies, a ceramic glazed oven, and offers 3 heat settings for exceptional flavor and vapor. The vapor quality is pretty good, considering the $85 price tag, but it obviously can't rival higher-end vapes.

Ooze Brink How to Clean?

With one of the largest chambers among dry herb vapes available, the Brink's 0.5g ceramic chamber allows for ample packing and easy clean up.
Use the included cleaning brush to remove any stubborn debris. If there is anything sticky left in the chamber, wipe it down with a Micro Swab.

Features

• Nano Glazed C-core

• 0.5g Chamber

• Sub Ohm Dry Verb Vaporizer

• 1800mAh

• 10-12 Sessions per Charge

• 3 Heat Methods

• 3 Temperature Levels

• Level 1: 320°F-340°F

• Level 2: 350°F-370°F

• Level 3: 372°F-400°F

• Vapor Production

• Battery Indicator

• Type-C Charger Included

• Cleaning Brush Included

Ooze Brink Colors
Midnight Sun, Panther Black, Sunshine, Twilight, Sapphire Blue.

Puffco Peak
Vladimir_ooze
United States of America

Re: Empower your sessions with Ooze batteries and vaporizers

Post by Vladimir_ooze » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:13 am

Overview

Ooze has been hard at work this year, with non-stop releases that provide excellent value in the price range. Earlier this year, I reviewed their Ooze Verge, which was a huge surprise in terms of vapor quality (watch my YouTube review here.)

Now, they have released the Brink as a smaller, stripped-down version of the Verge. The Ooze Brink is an entry-level dry herb vaporizer that is super easy to use. It retails for $85, and coupon code TVG10 will save 10% from Vape-Smart.
Design & Features

So the Brink is pretty small, about as tall as a PAX, but a little thicker. The body is made from plastic, and it is very lightweight and pocketable.

It uses an 1800MAh battery, which charges via USB-C and provides around 6-10 sessions per charge.

The chamber sits under the magnetic mouthpiece and is made from nano-glazed Ceramic. You can see the heating wire embedded in the walls of the chamber here.
Hybrid heating system

The Brink uses a hybrid heating system- conduction heat radiates through the chamber walls into the herb, and the extraction is boosted with convection heat (hot air) passing through the herb with each inhale. That's standard stuff for a hybrid vape, but the Brink has one more trick up its sleeve- it also uses infrared heat to boost the extraction even further. And as I'll get to shortly, this thing works really well.
Large chamber

The chamber is very large and can fit around .5gr of dry herb. The larger chamber is a pro or con, depending on how you view it. Some people prefer a large chamber as the more herbs, the more effects you'd feel. But some users prefer small chambers, which will use less herb and make it stretch further. The chamber here is very similar in size and shape to the Pax.
How to use

When it comes to packing, as with all hybrid vapes, it should be packed full but not tight. Just tamp it down a bit so it is nice and firm but so air can still flow through the herb and extract the vapor.

Then, with five clicks to unlock, the device will vibrate, and the indicators will blink. It has three temp levels- the first one is around 340°F, the second is around 370°F, and the max is around 390°F. Then, I'll hold the button to start heating up.
Vapor Quality

The vapor quality is pretty good, considering the $85 price tag, but it obviously can't rival higher-end vapes. The vapor was thick and potent, especially on the highest heat setting. But what was the most noteworthy when using this vape was the extraction efficiency. The herb was completely brown and toasted without any green patches.
Ooze Brick vs. Verge

Verge has percie temp control vs. Three presets o the Brink.
Verge has a 2300MAh battery vs. 1800MAh on Brink.
Verge has a replaceable heating element.
Vapor quality is better with the Verge.
Verge is also larger and heavier.
Both vapes use the same triple-action heating system.

Bottom Line

The bottom line is that the Brink is one of the best dry herb vapes you can get for the price. But with that said, I think it's larger brother- the Ooze Verge is actually the better buy, out of the two. The Verge has precise temperature control, and the vapor quality is slightly better. Ir retails for around $130 but is well worth the extra $50. And again, coupons for both are linked below.

But with that said, I am amazed to see how good entry-level vapes have become. I remember a time when you had to blow $150, and you'd get half the quality of these vapes. While I wouldn't recommend this vape for an experienced user who is looking for the best quality, this vape is very appealing to new users with a tight budget. With the coupon code above, it is less than $80, which is fantastic value.

If you're looking for other options, check out my top-rated dry herb vaporizers for the best options in 2024.
Ooze Brink - Pros and Cons
+ Pros

Hybrid heating achieves maximal extraction
Large 0.5gr oven
Low draw resistance
Easy to use & maintain

- Cons

Lacks precise temp control

Specs
General Specs

Compatible: Dry Herb
Released Date: Jan 2024