The Ispire Daab is the Best, Perfect Portable Concentrate E-Rig - Steve Bloom

Ducore® - A Better Cannabis Vape by Ispire. Learn more detail on getispire.com

Moderator: Getispire

Getispire

The Ispire Daab is the Best, Perfect Portable Concentrate E-Rig - Steve Bloom

Post by Getispire » Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 am

Does the Ispire Daab work for you? Read this post from Steve Bloom.
Any questions about the Ispire Daab, please drop us a comment.

Below content is forward from celebstoner.

People love their Puffcos. Just put it in your bag and take it with you. It's dabbing to go.

The same can be said for Inspire's Daab rig.
If you're like me, you don't like messing with blowtorches. That's where portable dab rigs enter the picture.

Unlike Puffco, Daab actually looks like a rig. And unlike Puffco, it charges well. (I have a Puffco sitting on a table that won't charge.)

The various Daab components: rig, water chamber, reclaim cup, inner cup, and carb cap.
Daab is easy to put together. The glass tube and components fit neatly on a sleek black base. Just charge it with the USB and it's ready for liftoff. Daab fits into a black plastic carrying case.
"Don't waste any of the precious vapor."

Press the button twice and Daab starts the heating process and lights up. When it beeps, the Daab is ready to inhale.
Like most vape devices, you need to press the main button several times to start and to set the temperature. The higher the temp, the hotter the hit, but also your concentration will burn faster. Don't waste any of the precious vapor.

The rubber Daab pad tells you how to use it.
I've been using a couple of sticky products - Banana Runtz Diamonds and Cake Batter - that I recently brought back from Florida. A little dab on the end of a metal tool will do you.

Daab works for me (so far). Hopefully, it will work for you too. The Ispire Daab is the Best, Perfect Portable Concentrate E-Rig

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Ispire”