Top 5 JUULing tips for you

GraceVape

Top 5 JUULing tips for you

Post by GraceVape » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:30 pm

Check out why Blinking blue on Juul?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY JUUL?
My Juul Won't Hit

If you find your Juul won't hit you can try two things. First, take a cotton swap and clean around the battery posts located inside the Juul device (a bit of pressure and a swirling motion works particularly well). You can also clean the bottom of your pod to make sure it's free of juice.

Another cause of your Juul not firing could be due to the connection not being properly secured. Pop out your Juul pod and check to see if the two metal tabs stick out enough to make solid contact with the battery. Should they be pushed in too far, you can take your fingernail or a knife and slightly angle them upward (cautiously).

My Juul Won't Charge

If your Juul won't charge you may need to clean the base of the Juul device with an alcohol swab to remove gunk that accumulates from normal usage. If the problem persists, you may need to buy a new Juul USB charger or replace the device itself.

Juul Blinking Green

A Juul blinking green will occur under normal circumstances after you use your Juul or activating the battery check by tapping the device twice (in some instances by accident). It indicates a full or near full battery. If this is not the case and your Juul is flashing green in quick succession, refer to the "My Juul Won't Hit" section above, or contact the Electric Tobacconist helpdesk.

Juul Blinking Yellow

A Juul blinking yellow will occur under normal circumstances after you use your Juul or activating the battery check by tapping the device twice (in some instances by accident). It indicates a medium battery. If this is not the case and your Juul is flashing green in quick succession, refer to the "My Juul Won't Hit" section above, or contact the Electric Tobacconist helpdesk.

Juul Light Stays On

The Juul LED will typically stay on for around 8-10 seconds after using the device and is perfectly normal. Try shaking your Juul back and forth to enter "Party Mode"! Source: https://www.electrictobacconist.com/my- ... shing-i188

Hitoki Laser Vape Use

Return to “Ask The Veterans”